With the vision of a sustainable environment
Environmental issues has been Kempartners beacon since 1977. Since then we have been at the forefront of the development of environmental chemicals. Therefore, we are leading the market today. With our flexibility, innovation, determination and focus on the environment, we continue to push developments forward.
Kempartner perform the production of chemical products, laundry detergent and cleaning products. Kempartner shall promote the products produced have an optimal effect with minimal environmental impact in the product lifecycle. An environmentally oriented product shall continually be in focus. Kempartner is a Climate Neutral Company and carries serious environmental work by constantly striving to improve processes, production methods and products to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.Our ambitions is to always work towards sustainability. Laws and depands should always be followed. Kempartners environmental commitment
- Several of our products are approved by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
- We take from extensive 16 point safety data sheet.
- Kempartner are active in the environmental debate and the founder Leif Löf is active in several organizations
- The Board of Plastic and Chemicals
- Member of the SME Committee of the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
- Director of SIS Ecolabelling, the Swan
- Board member of SSR (Swedish Standards)
- Kempartner are certified and operates under ISO 14001
- Kempartner is a member of Responsible Care and we are committed to all our activities should follow the points for improvement in health, safety and environment of membership covers. Thereby effected continuous review of the company's procedures for handling chemicals, and includes suppliers, customers and carriers
- In 2007, manufactured and launched Kempartner the first climate-neutral detergent in the world